NVA 6.90% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

They are actually doing the right thing here, by 'kicking the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    They are actually doing the right thing here, by 'kicking the can down the road'.

Issue is, they should have pushed back the 'interim' SS the second they knew no resources would be upgraded to measured or indicated in the last estimation. I called it out on these boards, and everyone knows this, Inferred resource cannont be converted to reserves. What's the point in talking economics if we are still 100% inferred???

This botched SS is a direct result of the botched estimation that resulted in zero resource being upgraded to measured or indicated. Fortunately, the reasons for botching are not in the ground, they are simply in the heads of management.

Management NEED to establish a clear logical path toward establishing a reserve (and everything required to do so) soon. I don't give a s*** about how many oz inferred resource they think they can report in RPM, its totally irrelevant to me, all I want to see is how they plan to extract what they have economically. They need to convert to measured and indicated resource, AND figure out processing, pit design, power, infrastructure. Full stop.

Also, I'm seriously confused about why we have not seen any drill results in the last 6 months despite all the drilling they've supposedly been doing for over a year. At a minimum, I would expect a detailed list and map of completed drill holes and when they were completed. Are they drilling barren holes and not reporting them? They need to prove to me that they are not.

Lastly, I am now getting concerned about expenditure. Share buy-backs, an estimation, an 80% completed SS, metalugical work, and 4-5 drill rigs costs ALOT of $$$$$. What has been the return on these investments?

Look, I know this all sounds very very negative. and it is. BUT, we are still dealing with a very world class project here with massive potential. It just seems at the moment management are drunk. They need to sober up and get back on track quickly. There is no reason they should not have reserves on the books by 6 months from now (if they are telling the truth about all the positivity around the studies). Personally, I'm drawing a line at 6 months - no reserves by then ( at at least a clear improvement in consistent logical communication), and ill be reassessing my ownership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.