NVA 15.4% 22.5¢ nova minerals limited

Here's the deal.I'm just as pissed off about the communications...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Here's the deal.

I'm just as pissed off about the communications and some of the decisions we have seen over the last 6 months as many of you. I'm fuming actually.

However, I do concede some of them may be a bit petty, and all of them are indeed irrelevant to the resource that is actually in the ground here.

We have now seen 4 holes in this starter pit area that contain large intercepts of much higher grades, including 72:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3378/3378681-418c6a187bc5c9c83bcefce86c8dad04.jpg

The significance of these holes should be highlighted. Not only will this increase the resource in the immediate vicinity of these holes, but because they are in the 'starter pit' they are very likely to be targeted to be upgraded to M&I and more importantly then upgraded to a reserve.

The maths are quite simple really. You double the grade within the same volume, and the resource that is estimated into that volume will also roughly double.

Further, Chris is alleging that the geologists are seeing similar high density vein zones in more holes currently awaiting assays. If this this is true, the resource increase could be substantial.
    Last edited by kduvey: 20/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.