GML 4.35% 2.2¢ gateway mining limited

I had a client yesterday saying a Chinese billionaire Miles Guo...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I had a client yesterday saying a Chinese billionaire Miles Guo is saying the the true figures on the corona virus are over 100,000 deaths so far and over 1,000,000 people affected in that area. Apparently he is saying the Chinese government are building furnaces like there is no tomorrow and currently going flat out 24/7 on cremation? She gave me a website too look at www.gnews.org? Haven't had a chance to look at it. Hearing that I can see Gold hitting USD$3,000 mark easily when that news if it is true hitting the market?
    My mum said the best way to wash any virus on your hands is with soap as with the content of fat in it?
    Interesting I live on the water and constantly there are cruising ships anchored in the inner harbour of Sydney for up to 10 days before going to the berth. Constantly yellow boats are going back and forwards to shore all day from these ships. You wonder if they are doctors going out to test everyone on board before they are allowed to dock? The bigger ships are anchored for longer? I haven't seen that on the news so that could be very interesting as before the corona virus I have never seen these ships anchored in our inner harbour before?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $102 4.638K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 31076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.