CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: Significant Services Wins - Strategy Successful, page-10

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    vxleather's comment was loosely to do with the fundamentals of the company. If there's a problem with fundamentals the post should give some substantiation rather than just words like blowing trumpets about margins with no real figures yet.
    His/her sentiment is hold but it appears he/she has issues with revenue/margins and I guess profit/bottom line? This comes on a day with two good announcements and a bit of good feeling around a company that is basically asleep at the moment and could finally be on the move up!
    My suggestion to sell is more founded in Vxleather's past negative posts which all tell me he/she is not happy holding this stock. I think he'll remember me as "the gambler"?
    Anyway, I have re-thought my comment and one should always think before opening their mouth or tapping the keyboard so... apologies to vx if he/she's holding a big red figure and been that way for a long time.........
    As for your post...... it comes from a very high place where you appear to have many of the answers to life? So what has hit you re vx's post and what is the important point? Please substantiate your inferences?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.