CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: Significant Services Wins - Strategy Successful, page-12

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Yes, CNW has a high revenue base and low-profit margin. and the reason behind is selling other large software companies IP products ( Cisco n others).
    we know that that this segment of CNW is the main contributor to revenue.
    in FY 17 it was 71% of total revenue. ( PRODUCTS) . we also know that a similar model company like DATA#3 ( DTL) had 1.5% profit from 1,098 m revenue for FY 17.
    high revenue does not imply high profit.

NOW at 2.4 c CNW M/C is under 20 m. We, the investors are aware that the management is focused on delivering higher profit margins SERVICES and ANNUITY. and this is where the company is heading.
    CNW has managed to enlarge and broaden the base by offering more IT solutions. and beside diversification, they are also expanding Geographically. MEL N CANBERRA. The company has good management and is highering caliber personnel.

Looking at profitability there is no reason YET for SP to escalate rapidly.
    Estimating growth potential through expansion and diversification makes CNW a very appetizing proposal
    But It is an unknown element of the equation.

for me personally at this relatively low M/C with little risk to the downside, the longer the SP is hesitant and the more good news I receive from the management the higher my conviction is in this rough diamond and the more I buy

so please more GOOD NEWS and LONGER low share price and MORE BUY, and for those who bought for a higher price many moons ago hopefully SP will go up to reward us ALL.

after all with such a name as CIRRUS, the sky is the limit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.