CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Ann: Significant Services Wins - Strategy Successful, page-13

1. 4,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2388
    lol... you got me... my post was delivered from the lofty heights of a philosophical viewpoint rather than anything specifically relevant to @vxleather 's post.

But wouldn't you agree that he has a point in relation to @longt 's post? Margins are wafer thin with purchases alone running at over 80% of gross revenue. The projected future gross operating margin of 15% foreshadows very little improvement in this picture. Management and vxleather have both identified margin improvement as key to Cirrus Networks' future.

Growth is also a problem evidenced by the ballooning current trade debtors figure. The time offset between purchases and collections is going to place considerable pressure on cash flow and cash accounts.

These "good news" announcements are all very encouraging, but we don't have any indication of what the margin is on them. And each new contract represents more pressure on our cash.

I don't see this stock taking off until we can demonstrate a sustainable profit basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.