GSN 0.00% 1.9¢ great southern mining limited

Ann: Significant shallow high-grade gold at Mon Ami Gold Project, page-169

1. 12,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    Its a clear buy now. Why people sell here is nothing more than fear. The gold price and news flow has only just started. These guys have some massive upside tucked inside this company and flippers dont matter to me. Ive been doing this for 30 years and done just fine but it requires a little patience. Management own over 60% of the company. The sellers will drop out stock because the buy side looks weak short term but news might change all that. I also think people forget why they buy companies when they just focus on stock prices. Trading might make some people money but the big bucks take longer if the fundamentals are right. Ive made good money trading stocks over the years but ive made millions investing in management. There is a risk in every stock, so you need to tick the boxes and GSN ticks them in the small space as did Spectrum, BC8 and ARS. The day to day stock price is not a true reflection of the companies assets imo. Its more to do with the consolidation of the gold price, larger seller and lack of short term momentum. People sometimes sell because they get shirty (emotional) around the stock. Stocks dont have emotions, only people. I think that momentum can easily come back. Please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $44.48K 2.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 464972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.