GML 0.00% 2.6¢ gateway mining limited

I have referred to Page 20 of the 2019 investor presso. It puts...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I have referred to Page 20 of the 2019 investor presso. It puts into perspective these results, how this specific area was panned to be a potential for a significant new area for discovery, and also being in close proximity to the Howards deposit.

They had initially AC planned for this area, looks like with the cash available they just decided to RC it. That's an indication on how highly prospective this area was (imo).

My comparison notes to the presso and this ANN:

The area (subject to these results) is interpreted to be two potential high grade areas, with nothing (relatively speaking) in between. This is what is in the pictures based on surveys.

The RC drilling has been placed through the centre of both highly perspective areas..

This ANN implies, given the results are 1km apart, it's highly encouraging - nothing less than exceptional and one could interpret there is a substantial discovery to be had in the area.

So which is it? I'm not down ramping, I'm comparing the potential in the presso (forward looking statements) to the ACTUAL results and trying to gain perspective on the what could reasonably be expected in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $12.62K 485.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62470 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.