TCG 1.54% 33.0¢ turaco gold limited

I do not believe RSG will be ready for a take over yet, not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I do not believe RSG will be ready for a take over yet, not until MSR has proven the tenements that they have are profitable enough for it. You can say I am wrong but if they really wanted to take over, they would have done it ages ago in 2016 when MSR sold their mine for USD 10M. If they took over back then, they would have gotten much larger operating cash. Up until now, MSR has just burnt the cash reserve from AUD15m collected from the sale to AUD 8M.

Also, another good indicators to know if there is any upcoming major news are:
    - Any insiders are buying, the answer is a NOOOOOOO, for sooooooooooo loooong, for 3 years. As I have mentioned, Chris Mackenzie has been on board with a pay check of 350k pa. Look at how active they announce their progress
    - 5g/t of gold (highest in the recent report), from my understanding, this is pretty...... Look at Northern Star, their highest ever grade is 1,000 g/t and their average is 9 g/t from my memory. So the cost will not be profitable enough, if that is the case, it would just remain as a tenement

Last edited by bkng: 11/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.