AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Significant Strategic Expansion - Jequie Rare Earth Project, page-171

1. 4,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Agree, as far as I'm aware con note holders haven't sold a share yet.

We are talking Hancock, yet, we have some posters who apparently have a better understanding than Gina's son!

Crazy, the raise was well supported with scaling on allocations. Sophs are more than happy to take up at $0.017

There's plenty of positive conversations in money circles.

Sure, sconi hasn't turned out thus far, has anyone seen the nickel price?

AUZ has 30km anomaly's right next to BRE, if grades are proven you think REAL money is going to care about the failed nickel venture ? lol

AUZ $25m cashed up
    BRE > $550m

The ground will be worth hundreds of millions.

Brazil REE is the place to be.

Of course exploration is always risky, NOW that's the risk here. But risk v reward is compelling.

I find it interesting the comment re BRE would have staked earlier if ground was any good.

With that theory, it's like saying the BHP, FMG, RIO of the world would NEVER stake any new ground. If any other ground in the world was prosperous they would have staked already. Just immature thinking from people that have no understanding of how companies work.

As I've said earlier, companies prefer to let exploration companies do the hard work, once proven a resource watch them come knocking.

The money is made at exploration stage, economy of scale come in play later ( when a larger entity buys out neighbours )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.