BCM 7.14% 1.5¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Significant Test Results Juma East, page-58

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    What a load of horsebutt.

The Company kept you all appropriately informed at all times and halted trade to avoid the market trading in an uninformed state. ie; the company is under no obligation to release partial assay results for all holes, just because the share price is 18c.

It informed the market that it was having difficulties with the assaying. This much was true - if the amalgam assay result is correct then something is happening which defies regular explanations. The company then endeavoured to explain how several experienced geologists can see gold in a core and not have it show up in the assays (and I don't believe thunder's insinuation they are miscalling pyrite as gold).

So. There is gold. it's refractory in some way (yeah, a problem for later, maybe, if you can't amalgamate it out industrially). The company and directors are justified.

So you claim it's a problem with the ASX oversight. This is also horsebutts. It was not done "with impunity" - the company kept everyone informed as and when new information arrived, and to get a trading halt that means the Directors conferred and decided it was prudent - ie; they made a decision about the proper course of action to stay within the law, the Listing Rules, and the obligations for mineral reporting (JORC Code).

You're just salty because your en echelon veins didn't carry the gold and your punt went down the toilet.

Boy, i'm sad i missed these fireworks and came in at this stage. But face facts - assuming the amalgamation results are true (and the maths do show 0.0039g from 820g = 4.75ppm) and that the result is repeatable (a bit tricky given you only get one core) then you have to swallow your pride and admit, firstly, the Directors were not lying to you, they were not taking you for a ride, they were not breaching their diclosure duties or directors duties, they were within the JORC code, and they are not terrible geologists who need to resign.

Would I buy? Well, BBXneeds to twin JED001, soon as they can, and this time the Directors need to be on site, maintain chain of custody on their samples strictly, helicopter out the cores, and take them out of Brazil and get someone else to repeat their amalgam results.

If they can do this, and it stacks up, then I've got a humble pie for all of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $500 33.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 225000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1098955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.