DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi Luckbothways, which U-deposit were you working on (only if...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Hi Luckbothways, which U-deposit were you working on (only if you are happy to share), just interested that’s all.
    I agree with you on the changing U-sentiment. Crazy to think that between 2011 post Fukushima to 2020 there has been ~48 GWe of nuclear capacity lost globally. This occurred alongside the peak-growth period of ‘tight-oil’ aka shale-oil extraction in the US which is now in serious decline.
    Obviously, energy and energy forms turns into a complicated issue very quickly especially when you start adding ERoEI, resource availability, geopolitics etc into the mix. But the laws of physics haven’t changed…at least not since 2011…so if we are going to be realistic and look at energy solutions using a physics lens then the highest energy density form possible is fission. So, its no surprise that we are finally seeing a changing sentiment towards nuclear energy as an integral part of the global energy-mix…will it be in Australia, I hope so, but I have my doubts.
    But in any case that's more from a personal perspective and longer term.

“If DRE find high grade Uranium, my thoughts would be that it's a saleable asset and could generate $ for other projects, especially the REE & Gold.”
    I absolutely agree with you on that statement.
    The issue I have is around the IF aspect, or more importantly how DRE can realistically test that IF aspect. Because as we all know that will take 1) time and 2) money....which is a normal part of exploration to a large degree, its just that the focus is spread wide at the moment and with a lack of working capital that means there is less opportunity to test those targets.

With circa $5 million in the bank, DRE could theoretically go all in and roll the dice on Bresnahan to test for a high-grade uranium discovery. To be clear, I'm not advocating for that, and i don't think its on the cards...only that technically it would be one option.
    I personally prefer the option of using the results they've generated to date and focusing the efforts on a sale or farm-out arrangement where they keep some exposure through retained interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $65.83K 4.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3182656 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2189296 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 2188921
Last updated 15.26pm 05/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.