PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Significant Upgrade for Old Pirate sets ABM , page-15

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    re: Ann: Significant Upgrade for Old Pirate s... Guys,
    Get real, the minimum width you can mine is the width of the digger bucket plus an allowance for throw/heave from blasting plus geometry of the ore body. In mining terms, it is called SMU. This is the smallest mining width one is prepared to use in the design model, based on an assumption of equipment used to mine the deposit. Bobminer – what are you on about with the pre-split pattern. This can really screw the deposit over, throw it everywhere except the mill. Most pits have a set procedure for mining such deposits and I have tried to explain this in previous posts but I am not a teacher. Tried to explain but…………
    Chuck, the biggest danger with spread sheets, as I tried to explain before, is when you start believing your own assumptions without calibration or validation, you are playing with yourself. Stick to your charts, but I still believe this is using history to try to predict the future. This is something I fail to comprehend and in a changing world astounds me that people believe that past trends can be used to predict the future. Some may call it the basic definition of insanity (doing the same thing the same way will produce a different result) and is a real reason why mathematicians create the “Bot” algorithms that everyone calls manipulations. They will win if we keep looking backward to predict what will happen.
    If you understand the business and the basics, you should be able to predict what stocks should do well or not. Unfortunately, we do not live in such a world any more.
    Love the deposit, love the potential but don’t believe in the hype. It will make money but won’t be a big multi-bagger like some we have seen. The Market Cap is too high already for not more than a 2 – 3 bagger in my opinion.
    But then again, what do I know. My thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.