AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Nothing about SS or Transport or or or "Disagree - there is...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1172
    "Nothing about SS or Transport or or or "

Disagree - there is something - a sort of explanation for delay and statement that the transport study is on critical path - I actually appreciated that part - perhaps because it confirmed my suspicion that the recent elections (along with weather) were the cause of the delays. I can't fault AVZ management for not foreseeing all the ramifications of DRC elections - I doubt anyone could have done that.

So my first impression of the announcement - I expected the good JORC update so did the market I reckon, but its still good, and I was happier with the explanations for delay of other stuff.

However, in recent statements by the company and in the Share Purchase Plan (from memory) the company talked about being fully funded to DFS. Now that would have been to the DFS at the date it was envisaged to have been delivered. Pushing back the DFS and any other deliverable that is the critical path to the DFS like Transport Studys and Mets means that further admin and management costs will be incurred prior to the DFS which means that some further funding will be needed unless they can make offsetting cost cutting.

So the key question for me - are we still fully funded to DFS (as DFS moves backward in time) Nigel ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.