STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

We are back at levels following the 'staggering'...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    We are back at levels following the 'staggering' announcement.

It's no surprise we are vacillating around this number as despite the adjectives and superlatives there has been no quantitative commentary on resource size since that announcement.

That said, there is progressively more technical information being released which, noting the commentary of our learned technical posters, sounds very supportive of good things to come. Today's announcement could have been held back till tomorrow. It seems well timed to wet everyone's appetite at the conference for tomorrow's presentation by SN. They probably needed to throw WGO a bone as well.

I'd expect any WGO presentation to be put up post market close today, with an STX presentation pre-market opening tomorrow. If the latter has some updated hard data, for example an upgrade to the pre-drill prospective then this may (??) be the catalyst to break out of the trading stasis we are in. Also an opportunity to see how good Mir's stab in the dark was!!!

I'm also hopeful, if the Company has had the time, to hear their developing thoughts on the Perth Basin gas fairway they think they're onto.

Then after tomorrow we can look forward to the flow tests. Yes potentially great times to come.

Cheers

Adaltiora

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.