CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Significant Widths and Grades of Spodumene at Sandras, page-121

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    With the end of year holiday season coming to an end this week, I think we could see an announcement made next week. Not expecting anything major, just an update to say resource upgrade drilling at Grants is underway, and an update on the second round of DD that occurred at BP33. Any mention of fieldwork/preparation and planning at Barrow Creek would be exciting.

Come mid-late January I think we could expect assays from first round of DD at BP33 (will be interesting to see what the drill-hole replacing the contaminated drill-hole comes up as, I'm tipping good).

Come late Jan/early Feb assays from second round of DD at BP33 should come through. Then during Feb assays from Grants. Grants resource upgrade and Grants PFS should quickly follow.

Then off to Barrow Creek to drill Tesla and Co. We've all been waiting/hoping for that company making deposit...Tesla and Co are as good a chance as any...worth sticking around for IMO, especially if you have been in CXO for some time now.

All IMO.

A lot to happen in Q1. Hopefully it gets us off to a good start for 2018.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.