BML 20.7% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

Thought the annual report was very well written, I believe the...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Thought the annual report was very well written, I believe the difficult year simon was referring to other than macro is likely the duster drill results from Berrio which caused a run on the SP to the downside ... one we are still recovering from .. I know I have recently been turned off south American tenements after Mirabela Nickel Santa Rita fiasco and BHP Samarco nightmare.. just not the sort of govt / country that is good for long term business - so much risk I would almost blanket say its not worth it (* in the current business climate - some countries in South America may not but this is just a blanket statement)

I would also rather PMY focus on the NT tenements, as stated previously and in the annual report PMY did restrict activity due to a tight financing market, and now we have a partner who is paying half of our exploration costs and likely will save us money by use of their equipment and by merit of them being our (financially) bigger brother.

I don't anticipate another duster lot of results this time round, in fact quite the opposite.

Back to capital raising, its quite possible we will get a private placement and no shares will be offered to Share Holders, my only hope is the price offering to insto's if this is the case will be at only a very small discount to the current SP, any less I would want to have my share in the dilution.. have to trust Richard and team will have shareholders best interests in mind when coming to such decisions, all the best guys.
    Last edited by 1for1: 07/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.018(20.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 12.0¢ 9.6¢ $88.58K 847.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517358 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 10014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.