CPN 0.00% 7.7¢ caspin resources limited

G'day Harley64Charts not guiding me at presentThanks for your...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    G'day Harley64
    Charts not guiding me at present
    Thanks for your charts. I thought of posting one of my own too but I could see nothing in it other than the fact that the stock is essentially consolidating sideways at the cheapest level that it's been since it started drilling and, crucially, discovering:
    • highly significant platinum group mineralisation including the most valuable of them all, rhodium, in the first hole assayed so far (rest pending);
    • significant nickel and copper, too.

I'm still buying
    I bought another ~100k on Friday - on top of an earlier ~100k on 2 May as I said in this Post #: 61155410 - on top of a decent chunk that I had before that. Why, if the charts aren't giving me much? Well, I'm continuing to add on the basis of fundamental analysis - because I have a strong conviction that they are uncovering a very significant commercial PGE discovery (or more than one - XC-22; XC-29 ... others?) which, if even one of them occurs should give very strong capital gains for shareholders.

Assay results delays adding to hot money moving around?
    The waiting process is a bit draining at present because of the unacceptably long times taken to get assay results in WA especially. You've got:
    • a highly competent team having already found highly significant mineralisation in more than one location...
    • being PGEs - surely THE best sector to be in - at any time but especially given what the world is facing now ...
    • within a large acreage package, most of which in either previously unexplored or under-explored ...
    • or which has been ineffectively explored (with historical drilling being too shallow, or demonstrably lacking suitable assays such as rhodium);
    • and yet which is a proven fertile large block with shallow, high-grade PGEs (and rhodium in the first hole assayed - see my Post #: 61176770;
    • with multiple play concepts apparent already ...
    • in perhaps the world's best mining jurisdiction (WA), just over 100km from Perth - so every service you need at the doorstep or nearby;
    • just a few km north of Chalice's stunning Julimar discovery, along trend and pegged before that find BTW.

I suspect many people who otherwise like the story are not fully loaded in Caspin at present given market risk and the temptation to find the latest hot thing for a quick fix. In that regard, I've done the opposite (for the moment anyway) and sold out of a very profitable position in my much-liked Norseman explorer on Friday and put some of those proceeds into Friday's Caspin buy. Am likely to re-enter that other company at some point - but not with any Caspin money!

Tell me if you think I've got it wrong
    I've looked at Caspin in many different ways and I typically come up with the 'very compelling' tag that I arrived at for Vulcan Energy when I discovered them in June 2020 and was in significant accumulate mode - ref. Post #: 45132811. CPN is not VUL but I do find it irresistible to add on weakness, especially as the story is getting materially better. If any substantial poster considers I'm wrong re Caspin please tell me why - although I can't see how its potential can be ruled out at this early stage, especially with its cheap MC of ~$52M and bearing in mind also its~$11M in cash.
    Last edited by La Tache: 23/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8913 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 36938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.