CPN 0.00% 7.7¢ caspin resources limited

G'day Spec_hope , Harley64 , zmickyzee1The best sector - at only...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    G'day Spec_hope , Harley64 , zmickyzee1

The best sector - at only 1/5th of GAL's MC!

OK - I've bought more again today - as I've been doing recently e.g. Post #:61556248 , Post #:61155410

And yes Spec_hope I did take into account GAL's performance – but only somewhat. Most importantly, however:

• Caspin's story is intact;
    • With a MC of only ~$55M supported by ~$10-11M cash, it’s seems to me to be tremendous value. (Price is what you pay, value is what you get…) Caspin's MC at present is about 1/5th that of GAL. That's not a criticism of GAL or its fabulous potential but instead a big thumbs up for Caspin. IMO.
    • I expect ongoing or increasing attention to the PGE sector given WA is a best in class jurisdiction and also has enormous discovery potential, as our neighbours at Chalice, our own results across Yarabrook Hill inc. XC-22, and now the Callisto discovery are revealing .
    • I see the PGE sector as being the most exciting in the resources market for some time to come, especially given intractable geopolitical problems from current suppliers.

Assay delays causing drift
    I’m certain that there would be more buying in Caspin if we could get our results back from assays quicker - andkeep the story alive for the very mobile capital that is a feature of this edgy market. Our lab(s) must be more banked up than the one used by GAL ... Ultimately however the huge delay doesn’t change the geology or the resolve of committed and competent explorers like Caspin to hit the jackpot. Sure, it tests patience and requires not just a high conviction to hold but also huge discipline but that's the opportunity for the very patient.

Rhodium

With rhodium rightly getting much attention right now, here’s a quick table (only on rhodium, not other PGEs). As you say, our one assay compared to their one assay had much higher levels although they had a wider intersection. Caspin actually had 13m (not just 2m).

Item

Caspin

Galileo

Discovery hole

YARC0022 in XC-22

NRC266 in Callisto

Rhodium g/t

(only hole assayed)

13m @ .11

inc. 2m @ .41

with highest value .465

33m @ .05

with highest value .094

Share Price

73.5c

$1.675

Cash

(@ 31 March 2022)

$11.1m

$8.2m

Shares on Issue

(undiluted)

74.7m

168.4m

Market Cap

$55m

$282m

Last edited by La Tache: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8913 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 36938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.