POL 0.00% 26.0¢ polymetals resources ltd

To be fair Joel, the entire market got it wrong, in fact... only...

1. 11,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6675
    To be fair Joel, the entire market got it wrong, in fact... only WGX put in a bid at all, so, if anything, they were still the closest thing to a buyer.
    In any case, I have... dipped my toe into POL.

Main reasons....
    * I like Silver and Australia has bugger all Silver plays (that are cheap). This is a base metals project, but the amount of silver is significant.
    * POL has the infrastructure, a new big investor that can buy this whole company for peanuts and is potentially less than 9 months away from producing (though I have spent many hours reading through the company reports and their initial targets have fallen far far behind schedule).
    * Funding is the big hurdle, which I think is not going to be an issue.... I don't really like the debt, but I can understand that the biggest shareholder (Spoule) does not want to be further diluted (impressed he converted $1.4m into shares recently).
    * I wonder if MAC took a position because potentially, AMI was sniffing around.
    * Company is in a quiet period, with little on the ground going on, other than sourcing funding, which could change dramatically if the funding gets ticked off, then you have the extra $2.5m from MAC and.... refurb/development begins quickly.
    * Also a few other opportunities to further enhance the project with some gold to be recovered too.
    * Market clearly does not give a fig about POL, which again, is nice.

Appreciate your list of stocks to research ( I think you shared it a few months ago? ).
    Would be interesting to see which have performed well etc?

Anyway, if POL continues to slumber, I will try and grab a few more (I still view this is a fairly risky, as execution is going to be incredibly important with the debt facility required).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $11.95K 46.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 101210 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 60421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.