VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Hello everyoneWow, the hostility in this thread is real....

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Hello everyone

Wow, the hostility in this thread is real. Sentiment is damaged.

I am a recent investor of Volt Resources. There seems to be some misinterpretations of Volts road forward.

Pay close attention to this detail in their announcement.

”Funds raised will be utilised on a feasibility study for the development of commercial scale LIB Active Anode Material production facilities”

Currently Volts mine is producing TGC graphite. LIB materials market value is yet to be announced.

It's impossible to be certain of success for Volt but consider their achievements for a second. This company has two valuable resources and is currently producing graphite in its raw form. The quality of this resource has met all requirements in order to be utilised in every market graphite can reach.

An off-take agreement is on the cards. These agreements constantly take longer than predicted because of the litigious due diligence required during negotiation phases.

Volt is getting close. Ask yourselves how you would value Volt if it was selling LIB graphite? Would you value this company with the consideration of its potential? And more importantly, what would you say Volt’s market cap could peak at??

I wouldn’t be so quick to cast judgment on each other’s entry price. We are all at different stages in our lives as investors. HotCopper is a valuable platform for investors to communicate and educate each other. One good question I’ve come across in this thread is “why is Volt not informing its investors on the size of the stock pile and the plan for its delivery to market?” I will ask this question and report back in coming days. But keep in mind that it’s in our best interest for this graphite to go through thermal purification and then either spherodisation or micronisation before going to market.

I also wouldn’t be so quick to cast judgment in the direction of the board of directors. There are a ridiculous amount of hurdles to jump before becoming a profitable miner. Trevor has been jumping these hurdles for close to a decade now and finally this company is reaching a point at which it has ticked enough boxes to be able to present a solid growth potential case. To firms with big bank accounts. And it sounds as if these firms are taking notice. This is very good for us.

Personally I believe in contrarion investing. The market as a whole is in a really bad place right now. This stock belongs right at the heart of this downturn because of the location of its asset. This is what I look for, when everything is going wrong for a company that has been doing everything right. Would I be patronising to say we’re all looking for companies with market caps smaller than they should be?

“The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect.”

Warren Buffet

Some day trade

Some hold

Some do both

One common goal

Stop bickering!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $21.58K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102220 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32953210 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.