PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

Well punters, this news is very good. PPK's BNNT play appears to...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Well punters, this news is very good. PPK's BNNT play appears to have come together in line with their overall manufacturing strategy. After working out how to make it, and then telling the world they have it, and entering a handful of key application collaborations, they realised they needed to make the stuff not only cheaper than anyone else, but also so much cheaper to be viable in the materials and products their industry collaborators wanted. So an investment in high level automation over the past year has worked. Aparently BNNT needed to be less than $200/gm to be viable in a host of high volume materials and products. Well they've done that. One could reasonably predict they'll announce some juicy sales and supply agreements in the coming months. Obviously this thing was cheap at 80cents. Should have, could have, moment for me folks. It was only Paulo17 spooking me that stopped me pressing the damn button. Never back a pessimist they say. I bet he voted Yes for the Voice too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.