MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Good to see some life in the share price again. Been a long time...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Good to see some life in the share price again. Been a long time coming.

About a 70% increase from the lows. Lots of new faces talking like investors but come on, it is the usual stuff. Maybe some legit ones in there. But if the past year of trading is anything to go by we will see a breather here and a bit of a pull back. Has always been decent pull backs, but hopefully we get into a better rythm for the rest of year. I will be looking for some higher lows from here. And then we get those higher highs that we are all looking forward. No doubt about it, going to be a huge year for the company. I think there will be a few hiccups along the way, always is with big projects going into production but of all the companies I am invested in, I think this has the most upside.

Love those NI pumps, seeing from value from them this year hopefully.

Looking forward to those capex savings. Not expecting a rush of company making news soon but regularly thoughout the year would be nice. I reckon there could be a big time pump later this year. All things going well, recession chat will be behind us and timed nicely with some monster numbers from the Green Ammonia

What is your NPV guess on those numbers @chuk? That is what I reckon will be the catalyst for the pump

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.