CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Hi all i have kept quiet during the last little bit waiting for...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all i have kept quiet during the last little bit waiting for the dust to settle but it seems to me these are some points i need to raise the merger well lets just call it the last option open for CBR and once again shitting the deck chairs on the titanic and they still need another 30 mill to keep the doors open till the merger
    Despite all of the spin and glossy presentations it looks like despite all of the comments to the opposite looks like you and i slick were pretty much right
    Great products but the business plan and the management sucks yet not of them have been sacked and i suspect their new masters will not be as forgiving as the long suffering Aussie shareholders and i suspect a cull will happen once the dust settles thats what happens when you have engineers and not accountants in charge !!!
    As for the implied value of the transaction and a value of 300 mill after it all transpires i think it is still vastly over valued and once again based on projected sales revenues and no actual track record of profitability You even look at the merger company it is just a entiy with no trading history and a bundle of cash looking to find a home and whilst the management is highly qualified i question their ability to manage such a historically dog of a company
    I wish all of the existing shareholders the best for the next six months !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.