AS2 11.4% 4.9¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Signs Strategic Agreement with Shanghai-Listed Lithium Co, page-81

1. 4,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    There's been no hype here, its just announcements that has been generating more interest. If you do your homework on all their Hyperspectrals of all projects so far you will find it looks like a solid investment.

Their Gold projects have been quite good and if thats anything to go by......

You do you, theres minimal hype just that the sector is red hot, our projects look good and management have ticked the boxes all year. To me thats what we all look for when investing. Its not a 70 or 80m MC just yet, its 24m MC.......I cant see how you can lose investing right now. 6 Lithium projects or maybe even 7 and theres busineses in similar position with only 1 average project at 40m MC. Do your sums.......

Most will wait and then have to chase, buy at the top and then it pulls back and they scratch their heads as to why they never bought at the bottom......Lets face reality thats most of HOTCOPPER gamblers who wait for the rest of the sheep to jump on board as they never did their research, why, too lazy and want it handed to them.

Enjoy the next week whatever it brings for us, up or down .......A good night on the US and Lithium stocks, hopefully a good lead into Tuesday open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $4.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.932K 80.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.