SLX 0.52% $5.85 silex systems limited

. To me the agm was extremely bullish for the way SLX present...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    . To me the agm was extremely bullish for the way SLX present things and that i think is an understatement.
    There is no doubt that the SLX laser technology is proven. The only thing to do now is to prove up the commercial production processes. Jus like any new company or mine being developed there will be hiccups in getting the plant up to name plate capacity. It was said in the meeting that there is nothing that money or engineering cannot be used to fix it.

Now for the big announcement that has gone under the covers or been delivered into the body of todays reports. GLE have just leased 55000 square feet of space at Wilmington to build the machinery and plant to fit out the Pudach. The is a long-term lease. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!
    IT IS MASSIVE.
    The directors and management of GLE SLX and CCO have made a significant capital investment in SLX laser technology. No director given the responsibilities that they have would make such a commitment unless they were dam sure that they were confident everything was all go.

The lasers are in places tested and working. Now we were also told today that the separator systems have been completed and are working as expected.

I also asked if there would be any production from Wilmington from the pilot plant or otherwise that would be available commercially. The answer was a categorical NO. Pudach would be where all production would be based. Wilmington would only be used for testing and improving processi9ng systems and the building of plant and equipment as i mentioned above.

There was something else told to me about some other land being purchased and they would not be buying land if things were still in the experimental stage.

Expect to see a substantial rerating of our SP once this information is disgusted and more widely reported

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
0.030(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.371B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 $2.063M 354.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2959 $5.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.85 2205 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.87
  Change
0.030 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 49808
Last updated 13.36pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.