SLX 0.40% $4.92 silex systems limited

Silex again ULTRASPANNING! Popeye was paying attention and...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Silex again ULTRASPANNING! Popeye was paying attention and alerting me to the latest news. I had written off Silex when it became clear that the Japanese / Hitachi were not bowing to US-admin pressure, their brand-new, advanced uranium enrichment technology, and their developing 76% uranium enrichment facility GLE hold to sell to a US high tech corporation behind which ultimately stands the DOE and DOD. This would also be against the still valid Japanese decision never to supply such technologies and equipment suitable for the production of nuclear weapons-grade uranium directly to the US or US companies (they have not forgotten Hiroshima and Nagasaki and are consistent there). Silex, in the phase of financial difficulties, saw itself forced to sell the parallel developing (but much more complicated and still in its infancy) separation technology for REE 1 year ago ... for just under 5 million, white grad not to whom. Silex, however, remained in negotiations with CAMECO, who were known to hold shares in the project and of course from the outset, expressed great interest in the purchase of the technology, what Hitachi but initially did not get involved. NOW THE HAMMER ... if that is actually pulled out ... THEN THE THING SHOOTS TO THE SKY FOR THE FIRST TIME ... The market does not seem to have realized the explosive nature of this development. SILEX 51%, CAMECO 49% (the 49% were probably the maximum feasible limit, higher shares or complete sales to Cameco would not be possible according to (still valid) international agreement). Of course, this must first be in dry cloths ... but the chances are very high .... is in any case inconceivable that here the "Japanese blessing" has not been granted and makes Hitachi sowas without coordination with the competent authorities. Who should be peeing on the part of Cameco or Canada? Financing issues with Cameco as a partner should not be a problem anymore ... and Hitachi may well stay in the game in the final technology development. Anyway, it's definitely worth keeping a close eye on Silex ... but with his first new engagement I was still waiting for it. THANK YOU AGAIN POPEYE for the timely notice! Winni

Silex Systems - HighTech für die Wachstumsbranchen der Zukunft | wallstreet-online.de - Vollständige Diskussion unter:
    https://translate.googleusercontent...53&usg=ALkJrhgWLuLbzwlBwQVrT0DO6-WX9VZXWw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.92
Change
-0.020(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.165B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.82 $4.95 $4.80 $1.991M 407.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 $4.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.92 6209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.