SLX 1.70% $4.19 silex systems limited

I'm just disappointed in the world. If what we're being told is...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I'm just disappointed in the world.  If what we're being told is true (and the tone of MG's comments in  the press release indicate that he thinks it is anyway), then the earth is missing out here.  Reprocessing dangerous waste must surely be a good thing.  Sure, the waste from the reprocessing is still dangerous, but  it's less dangerous, known, and can be disposed of responsibly (underground, uninhabited areas etc.).

Yet, here we are burning more and more fossil fuels and creating more and more known and unknown waste which is slowly killing us all.

I've been around SLX for a very long time.  I've lost a lot of money.  But frankly I'm more concerned about what the earth is losing here.

I support MG and his team despite this setback as I don't believe they have had much control.  Or any deployment control at all really.  I believe that MG will continue to try and find ways to get this technology deployed, not for financial reasons (though that would be a nice benefit), but for the benefit of humanity and with a touch of personal pride.

I'm disappointed with recent events, but for all the right reasons in my mind.  While MG is committed, I'm holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.