SLX 1.70% $4.19 silex systems limited

Ann: Silex to Abandon GLE Restructure, page-67

1. 20,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Just to clarify for you MarsC as an extension to my last posts, GLE and hence Silex are part of the Uranium enrichment and reprocessing as far as I can see and what they get out of this arrangement is based on the price of Uranium alone, that goes for Cameco as well, with the price of Uranium depressed as it is doesn't help one bit, but GEH on the other hand stand to make large sums from reprocessing UNF, you can be assured that GEH and GE in particular will care a hell of a lot.

Just to add to this situation, GLE and Silex were looking for partners in this endeavor, there were a number of companies that did look at what Silex had at Wilmington, they would have seen the depressed state of Uranium enrichment market that the GLE deal was based on, besides why the hell would they even have been interested when they not only saw a mechanism where GEH/GE made the lions share, but it was also something that could cannabalise their own existing investments in other parts of the world? what was in it for them?
    Not a great deal at the moment IMHO, except for a world of pain while GE/GEH were getting the cream and becoming world leaders in the treatment of UNF.

EOS.
    Last edited by moosey: 15/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.