FLN 0.00% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

Who cares? You wheel this one out periodically. If you don't...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Who cares? You wheel this one out periodically. If you don't like my analysis feel free to ignore it.

MB "ploughs" money into this stock to prop up the SP. He doesn't buy when it isn't tanking and stops buying once he's convinced everyone to stop selling under a certain level. He's let parcels at 0.23 go untouched for weeks. A couple years ago he apparently "knew something we don't" and bought the stock at 0.37 - the same guy who isn't picking up that parcel at 0.23.

He's probably still got plenty of play money left over from his massive and convenient insider sales at the peak. You know, back when all the instos were "begging" FLN to increase the size of the free float (not, say, by issuing more capital and raising money for operations, but by making MB and Darren Williams rich).

He's propping up the magic number. I don't know whether he thinks this will help when FLN needs to raise money or exit, or whether it's just a matter of ego. It will be interesting to see what discount FLN shares wind up selling at when it's a case of someone having to put real money in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 68815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.