SIV 0.00% 15.0¢ siv capital limited

Lots of good comments on this thread , we also had a cafe and...

1. 33,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Lots of good comments on this thread , we also had a cafe and were aware of the SIV business model as the local commercial kitchen appliance seller , has SIV as one of its 2 or 3 rent to buy financiers .
    At one time SIV was about the only financier for equipment for cafe owners out there ,now there are several , the space is getting crowded which I imagine is having an impact on SIV profit margins , I should have taken on board that observation and sold down four years ago , instead of trusting MR English's nice presentations.
    Be interesting to know how their Canadian operation is really doing , but prefer an independent assessment as I really no longer can trust what the company says given the tall tale of their previous profit guidance .

Poster Jogo is correct in his assessment as can be seen with what happened to RFG
    " Of course, events like this usually result in an immediate over-reaction that is then followed by an increase in the share price from its low once people have had time to evaluate and put the matter into perspective. Nevertheless, the subsequent bounce may then be followed by a more gradual decline as the wider market makes a more informed assessment as to the impact and likely period of time before the company can regain a positive momentum. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.102M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $450 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122958 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 86291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.