SIV 3.23% 15.0¢ siv capital limited

Ann: Silver Chef - Shareholder Update July 2018, page-18

1. 4,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371

Hmmm, I'm not necessarily a fan of SIV, but for a first post (with a SELL and Not Held sentiment) you are making some significant, highly sensitive, unsupported statements. They should be backed up with some FACT. Trade shows must be conducted differently in NZ. Do the wood ducks wandering around wear a head sign which says "No Credit History"? If not, how else would you know? Have the SIV reps said to you "we are throwing $70k at anyone with a pulse, including those with no credit history?"

I thought their reasoning for quitting GoGetta was solid and I thought they explained in some detail where they saw future growth coming from...HOSPITALIYY and Canada and North America in particular.

Surely, the present Royal Commisson will, by default, result in tighter credit risk assessment.

If your contentions are indeed true, then as a smallish shareholder, I am concerned, as must anyone on the SIV board. It reeks of risky behaviour which may pique the interest of the ambulance chasers at a later date. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.102M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $22 147

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 25890 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.