CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1238
    Hey Pegasus,

Afraid I am indeed still on the sidelines. Couple of reasons:

1. POS - didn't think it could drop below $20, particularly with all the money printing going on.

2. Still murky situation with CBA Debt Elephant in the room;

3. CCU Management machinations .... if there is one thing that really spooks me about a company is when management claim they will act like professionals, but stoop to childish behavior. For months we've heard that CCU management will no longer report silver production monthly, and now they are reporting it fortnightly. To me, the only reason they stopped monthly reporting was because they continued to fail to meet production targets. Now they exceed production targets for the last two weeks of November and the first two weeks of December, and we hear about it even before the first two weeks of December is over. I also suspect that this information has been released with the knowledge that the 2nd-half of December is likely to have some down-time.

Its just childish to pipe up with good news and try to hide bad news.

If their true intention is to "keep the market informed", then why not start with the truly market sensitive issue - the CBA debt repayment schedule? Frankly, whether production for December is 180koz, 200koz or even 250koz is irrelevant to the company's ability to manage its debt in the short term.

And by my calcs, the company needs to be getting $23/oz and producing 600koz/qtr to cover production + admin + interest costs. So back to POS point.

But I still watch on with interest, in case the stars finally do align ...

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.