CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Ann: Silver Hedging , page-14

1. 405 Posts.
    I wonder if there is a way we can look up JP Morgans recent portfolio changes. If there has been a shift in their holdings of silver "Producing" companies. The market always moves with the price of the precious metal in question. If the silver price goes down CCU price almost always tracks along with it. Seeing as they control from memory around 33% of all silver paper shorts, a big semi manopoly position given that big slice by one participant compared to rest of the market. JPM 33% , with i wouldnt guess how many others making up the other 67%.
    It may aswell be a semi manopoly.
    So if they can run the price down, they can snip away at the silver producers like CCU while they run the Price of silver down, then hedge against their shorts against a rise in silver because they have invested in silver producing companies at a manipulated share price formed on an artificially controlled and manipulated JPM silver price.
    The money to be made is apparent, when JPM run down silver price they use the money to buy silver mining stocks, when the silver mining stocks go back up after they get out the way, they sell stocks at the high... run silver price down again... buy more silver producing company shares.
    I think the markets are allowing JPM to get out of this systematically and turning a blind eye, because to put an end to this could mean more dire problems as people realise the true extend of the JPM precious metals position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.