LMS 5.00% 19.0¢ litchfield minerals limited

Silver City drillers soon to drill Silver King, how fortuitous,...

1. 1,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Silver City drillers soon to drill Silver King, how fortuitous, never know yor luck in a big city smile.png !

Weather is good, The silver city drill 4WD's look very clean for an on site shot (see my last post) it must be getting close. The drilling will happen, no doubt the Company will announce it when it's all go! Pity about the once in a century rain event a few weeks back, even the most prepared miners around Australia copped it big time, some are still recovering their mining operations. Weather Happens!! all around the globe. Mining and exploration just keep getting on with it., regardless of weather interruptions.

If mining stopped due to weather events, so would the world economy... you just have to adapt to circumstances at the time. It's been happening over the planet for thousands of years. Solar maxima and minima events are cyclical , so is the flip in the magnetic field, the only reason it gets a lot of publicity these days is the social media trolls including governments,influencers, Doom Gloom self interest groups, autocratic regimes, despotic regimes and the list goes on.

Stick with what you know, everyone of these self interest parties need critical minerals to progress their causes, one way or another.
    Litchfield minerals has critical minerals prospectivity written all over their tenements,the ground truthing is soon to begin.

This is no greenfield exploration in my opinion, it's had historical Copper, Tungsten, Silver mining operations in EL31305 a long time ago, albeit very small scale when all the end products mined were worth bugger all and had to be exceptional grade to be mined in the first instance. They were never considered as " Green/ Critical/ Strategic metals", times have really changed in the last 2 years post covid, especially in the last 4 months

The show will go on regardless of trolls and weather.

The company directors are very committed to making it a very successful outcome for shareholder, without lining their pockets with constant delays in work programs and endless capital raises. I have been burnt by investing in some ASX listed companies over the last decade, and it hurt.

The hard work ethic, focus, vision and skills the LMS company leaders have is a welcome change amongst the vast majority of Junior resorce wannabees
    doing the annual cap raise rounds of Resources mining events over circa 9 months per year.

Next one is in Sydney in early May going for 3 days, the list of presenters is mostly the same as last year and the year before. They do a circuit over a number of states annually, How much does it cost the punters (their current shareholders) and what are they promoting, the next best thing of course!

Stick with what you know in the first place and pick up the right ground early and you don't need to go cap in hand to raise money for the next big thing.

Had my rant, back in my box.

I am very biased in my opions above and I am allowed to do that, everyone has their own opinion, one way or another and that is democracy at its best.
    If you don't like it ignore it.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended, just my biased views, Just do your own research and always get professional investment advice from qualified people.
    Caveat Emptor. Been there and done that, over along time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 17.8¢ $125.8K 651.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 183576 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 5956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 7.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 38945
Last updated 15.28pm 24/05/2024 ?
LMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.