SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Silver Lake Acquires Red 5 Shares, page-84

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Gold sector is still not heated up yet, money in and out are mainly trades not long term investments. have a look at the recent Denver Gold expo you’d get the idea sentiment is still down in the drain and majority still consider gold pet rock.

SLR is in this very under capitalized sector, for now has no clear growth prospects, doesn’t pay dividends so less attractive compare to its peers- yes good fundamentals large pile of cash so what? investors do not benefit from them, for now.

But this is also the reason I’m in it, things dont happen in a straight line and reasons mentioned above make the SP cheap, so with great margin of safety and makes it a good contrarian opportunity.

With FED already paused, there’s limited upside of DXY, and with out of control fiscal spending the US debt is at unprecedented levels. Fabricating numbers and reports to manipulate the narrative just enhance the chance of policy error and make the incoming catastrophe worse.

And when it comes where would all the money run into? Not bonds, not stocks, not real estates and cash also gets eat away with elevated inflation. Gold will be the only safe haven to preserve wealth, by then we will witness an unprecedented gold rush in financial terms.

If you are underwater like me and can not suffer the pain of paper loss, just sell and walk away, but chances are you will regret this decision in the not far future.

Not financial advice and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.