SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Yes changing times and thank you as a thoughtful reality check....

1. 12,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636

Yes changing times and thank you as a thoughtful reality check.
    I believe you are honest and not nasty in your words.
    I luv GOld and goldies just whom I am???
    I support retail of which goldies and even Funds and especially luv CO when they are supporting also.
    I have been polar or manic some covert some unwarranted some needed as gold pog has been all over the numbers =
    Some of the unwarranted is reverse psychology as told some do opposite or some do to oppose.= whatever
    The goldie shareprice is also too fickle as volatile and some traders enjoy but down is such a downer and some not real =
    Want I think and real is different to real worlds and bigger players have more say in REAL or not but still disappointing=
    As for personalities not as trying to better the one atm = little steps as for changing my Viking way back beserk blood cooling.
    I will accept feds diddling as part of gold real??? I may sell a little = BUT I WILL HOLD a goldie FAST with wise hands.
    I believe and I will hold integrity as it is all about the P PRINCIPLES in this song =
    PRECIOUS is a champion
    = and whatever fed throws at it and that is FULL OF IT ???
    YET AS STRONG GOLD gets UP from price abUSe and comes back stronger with VOLUMES
    Gold will see through all this fake fake fake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.