SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Silver Lake to develop Santa Underground Mine, page-28

1. 22,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Why would EGA get dumped? , They would be mad to sell but clever to accept the offer because of the generous all scrip offer, one wouldn't sell because as SLR's SP rises towards fair value it will drag you lot up with it, its as if you get a few free rides at the show Dave and i know you'd like them so theres lots to look forward to because your in cool hands. From memory i think these takeovers can keep extending and i'm not sure if SLR will keep extending but if it does and as the SLR SP rises, your EGA SP will also rise, eventually with the SP staring EGA holders in the face they might start thinking this deal is better than i thought and when the SLR SP gets back to or above its price when the TO was announced then EGA SH will see the 0.27 as 40c or higher and think thats a better price, they must think like that because i seen em melting over there when the 0.27 was seen as 28c, you've really stumped them with that one, i also imagine that if EGA SH start seeing 40c+ more of them will worry about SLR pulling the pin because the downside to EGA's SP would be much more significant from 40c + than to whats its been recently so all in all as SLR's SP rises i would exzpect to see more and more acceptancies so that means i think theres a good chance of further extensions until your all aboard the mother ship. smile.png

I haven't been hearing things around the traps like you though so its just my view on things, maybe you should share your hearings to the rest of the market if its meaningful?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.