SVL 2.94% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Silver Mines Presentation June 2017, page-40

1. 5,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    Its a shame that 99% of the world does not know silver is an industrial metal. If they did, silver would not fall on good jobs news out of america. I started getting suspicious of Mike maloney, when he crashed his 100,000 sports car a few years back. I thought" gee mike arn't you for the common man". He moved to Puerto rico due to the American tax office squeezing the life out of his products. I remember one of his stories on goldsilver.com " Puerto rico on verge of bankruptcy" Why move there Mike?

After years of waiting for a crash through these guys prophecies, remember when America turns off the stimulus, there stockmarket would crash 50%. Well it did drop 15%, but bounced back within 2 months. " if they raise interest rates just 0.25% it will cripple there economy due to there massive debt". They have raised 4 times and there jobs numbers this morning were 50,000 higher than expected. " If they raise interest rates, the interest on there debt, will cause major problems". The debt is trickling up to 20 trillion, i have not seen a major jump in there debt in 6 months. There was a time when there debt could jump 200 billion in just 3 days, i have not seen this jump in half a year, what they control when they make an interest payment now do they. It seems the debt is just part of some game.

" oh but they manipulate the figures". If this is the case, americans would be looting, there would be massive problems with crime, and street protests, riots etc. I invested in silver and related products, due to massive world debt. For gods sake china's debt to gdp is 300%, japans is 250%. How on earth can there not be a world economic crash, when the world's gdp is around 250%. This is what may keep you all holding precious metals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $496.7K 2.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38364 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 615122 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.