ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: Silver Potential to be Drilled at Ka... Neighbours MRP doing nicely...who knows?

Private Placement of $6.6 million and silver
    offtake to fund additional development of Nimbus
    Highlights
    ? Conditional $6.6million Placement and silver offtake agreement with RK
    Mine Finance completed at a premium to today’s closing price; and
    ? Funds to be used for expanded aggressive drilling program and the
    purchase of the new silver and gold processing plant, beginning the
    transition from explorer to producer.
    MacPhersons Resources Limited (ASX:MRP) is pleased to announce it has
    entered into a $6.6 million Placement Agreement and a Contract for Sale and
    Purchase of Silver with international financier RK Mine Finance.
    The funding and offtake agreements are considered by the MacPhersons Board to
    be a major step forward for the Company. The funds will be used to continue to
    extend the drill out of the 12.5Moz silver equivalent resource at its 100% owned
    Nimbus Silver Project and to take the recommissioning and expansion of the
    Nimbus Silver Mill to the next stage by purchasing the new 480,000tpa silver and
    gold Merrill Crowe plant.
    MacPhersons Chairman Mr Ashok Parekh and Managing Director Morrie Goodz
    commented:
    “The addition of RK Mine Finance to our register represents a significant gain for
    MacPhersons in attracting a leading international metals merchant as an
    institutional shareholder with the Company.
    “RK Mine Finance brings a wealth of experience in marketing precious and base
    metal products and has a long term commitment to MacPhersons’ future
    production.
    “The advantage of this offtake is that it is not hedged. It delivers MacPhersons the
    full upside to all increases in the spot price of silver.”Placement and Offtake Agreements 20 August 2012
    2 / 4
    Placement
    The terms of the $6.6m Placement with RK Mine Finance include:
    ? RK Mine Finance will subscribe for 15,789,474 fully paid ordinary shares at a price of $0.418 per share for a
    total of $6.6m;
    ? The Company and RK Mine Finance are to enter into the Offtake Agreement; and
    ? The Company to have received firm commitments to raise a further $6m at a price of not less than $0.38 per
    share.
    The Placement Agreement contains other terms and conditions usual for agreements of that nature.
    Casimir Capital was Lead Manager to the $6.6m Placement with RK Mine Finance.
    The Company has appointed E.L & C. Baillieu Stockbroking Ltd (Lead Manager) to raise an additional amount up to
    but not exceeding MacPhersons capacity under the ASX Listing Rules. The Company expects to be in a position to
    make an announcement regarding this capital raising shortly.
    Offtake Agreement
    The Company has entered into the Offtake Agreement with RK Mine Finance. The offtake has been structured such
    that silver product produced at Nimbus is to be purchased by RK Mine Finance at a price consistent with the London
    Silver Market Fixing Price quotations. The Offtake Agreement contains other terms and conditions standard for an
    agreement of this nature. The offtake is for a fixed 12 million ounces of silver and does not specify a timeframe for
    delivery.
    About Red Kite
    RK Mine Finance provides mining companies with project financing and metal off-take agreements for initiation or
    expansion of mine production and is part of the Red Kite group. Red Kite operates across the global metals industry
    from offices in Bermuda, Denver, Hong Kong, London, New York, Shanghai and Sydney. Investors in Red Kite funds
    include college endowments, foundations, family offices, pensions and other institutional investors.
    Contact Details:
    USA Australia
    Oskar Lewnowski Peter Rozenauers
    +1 212 596 3481 [email protected]
    +61 418 418 171

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.490M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.84K 732.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 28669526 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20979463 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.