AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

In terms of timelines: - if teck passes on alacran my reading is...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In terms of timelines:

- if teck passes on alacran my reading is that azs will rapidly move towards feasibility studies on their existing alacran finds whilst continuing to drill other targets. Whether we go heap leech or a bigger milling plant (as a result of other finds and expanding of the existing jorc) may reasonably be known by perhaps q3 of next year

- if teck wants in based on a porphyry at Cerro emedio then my time line goes out the window . I imagine teck would permit ongoing gold/silver drilling as a separate project to porphyry delineation. However, the porphyry search could potentially take several years to delineate a proper deposit.

We have to consider three potential options here too regarding a prophecy search:
    A) no significant deposit found
    B) uneconomic deposit
    C) economic deposit

I don't know how long it'll reasonably take to answer a, b or c if teck stay on.

I agree with the positive response from the posters here to this Ann and despite my holdings in azs currently flashing in the red, I'm tempted to average down further than I already have. One concern I have with this strategy is that I'm not sure how to guage how the sp will react to teck staying on board; nor its response to another porphyry search announcement (given that the Rio copper search hasn't exactly sent us to the moon). Eg. Is it going take years to claw back to a 'measly' 1 bag/5c from here only to have moon shot hopes dashed by a sneaky takeover by the alleged sp manipulators that have been speculated about recently here on HC.

A final thing I haven't mentioned is the groupo land next door which we've not heard a peep about lately but ties in with expansion of our existing deposits and the potential for a serious Moz deposit that thunder was talking about.

Just spit ballin'.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.