SVA 0.00% 1.7¢ simavita limited

Thanks WhichWayUP good read on your opinion. However, I think...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks WhichWayUP good read on your opinion.

However, I think the real issue here is the nappy company's themselves. There is definitely an application/need. The problem is I believe that the nappy company's are afraid that their manufacturing quantities may drop off if the SVA technology is adapted and endorsed by the consumer. Let's hope that there isn't some sort of collusion between nappy company's to keep the future and technology out of their products in the interest of their profit margins and production quantities when the real interest should be the consumer whether it be the old or the infant. Their real interest should be the well being of the consumer of their products which in turn would ultimately effect their production quantities I believe. let's face who really wants to stay in a soiled wet nappy any longer than is necessary? With this technology the career or parent has the ability to monitor and change as required.
    For the aged, if it true that there is a limit of 3 per day, then the government should be across and step in and rectify.

Maybe SVA should take the lead and introduce their own range of products to show nappy company's and governments the true benefit of this technology.

Lastly, I am a long time investor and believer, all good things come to those who are patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.