SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

Posted this rant on the 10 year plan they produced 2 weeks ago,...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Posted this rant on the 10 year plan they produced 2 weeks ago, but it probably better belongs here. given the number of folks who bought on the premise of the plan being signed off by a "competent person" as being realistic, I'd say there could well be a case brewing.

"Yeah!

Like all of a sudden management realise the mine is in PNG! - or maybe they don't??? - Out of the blue, everything's not working, plant, diesel, currency....was it working last month?

we are all used to the post CV supply chain issues and what a pain they are / were, even to the extent of diesel shortages on the east coast here. but these guys just seem to have realised ( today's post and guidance update) that these issues are still alive and kicking in PNG.

So to what extent is the whole plan predicated on false assumptions and not even doing any DD on availability of "stuff" in remote PNG?

Moreover, the ASX should be all over management for releasing market updates and guidance based on pure fantasy and now at the death ( 5 weeks before year end and after the 10 year wonder plan of 2 weeks ago) they provide an update and suddenly are pointing the fingers at everything PNG.

Give me a break, this is bordering on criminal negligence, never mind incompetence."

Sentiment is now a sell, they probably couldn't even convert their cash into a capital repayment.

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $928.3K 4.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4020059 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 399981 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.