FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Simon Hay Commenced as Leo Lithium Managing Director, page-35

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Yeah Intel, I've held since then as well, since the very first meeting of BGS, which I think was back around 2011 or so, anyway, there was only me and one other old investor at the AGM back then, so it was all pretty relaxed, a cup of tea, a few biscuits and some quiet chat down in Hay Street, Perth.

What a ride eh!

I think holding this stock for 11 years is the reason for my high blood pressure, in fact, at times, I half expected it to kill me.

But I have a sheeeeet.... load of shares in the very bottom drawer, so I should get a good Leo allocation.

I'm old now, so what will I do with the money when I sell, because I live a simple frugal life.

I'll probably give most to my nephew, and maybe buy a new car, and put some new flooring down in my house, to replace the old 1970s green carpets with wood planks, but frankly, I don't need much to live, I have a simple existence and am just interested in shares because I like doing research.

When I was younger I was a researcher at the University of WA.

As long as I have enough for some music and a few good books to read, then I'm happy, I don't want much.

Investing is fun, that's all.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.