FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Yeah Intel, I've held since then as well, since the very first...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Yeah Intel, I've held since then as well, since the very first meeting of BGS, which I think was back around 2011 or so, anyway, there was only me and one other old investor at the AGM back then, so it was all pretty relaxed, a cup of tea, a few biscuits and some quiet chat down in Hay Street, Perth.

What a ride eh!

I think holding this stock for 11 years is the reason for my high blood pressure, in fact, at times, I half expected it to kill me.

But I have a sheeeeet.... load of shares in the very bottom drawer, so I should get a good Leo allocation.

I'm old now, so what will I do with the money when I sell, because I live a simple frugal life.

I'll probably give most to my nephew, and maybe buy a new car, and put some new flooring down in my house, to replace the old 1970s green carpets with wood planks, but frankly, I don't need much to live, I have a simple existence and am just interested in shares because I like doing research.

When I was younger I was a researcher at the University of WA.

As long as I have enough for some music and a few good books to read, then I'm happy, I don't want much.

Investing is fun, that's all.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.