OD6 0.00% 7.2¢ od6 metals limited

Stuff like this always helps. No matter what acid you are using....

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Stuff like this always helps. No matter what acid you are using. Nearly every REE company has played this trick by now so I am not surprised OD6 finally got there.

Other REE companies who are not using HCI have also used benification to improve grade. So ultimately OD6 still remains behind the 8-ball because they are using HCI and the other economic companies are not.

HCI whilst more more dangerous to store and handle it also requires a higher capex due to the increased acidity of the product. It is essentially a less preferred agent for recoveries, hence why sulphuric acid is typically used. If HCI was better and cheaper everyone would be using HCI wouldn't they. OD6 is forced to attempt to turn an undesirable pathway to desirable so good luck to them.

I prefer to target business who already exist within the standard pathway and currently assumed economic. It provides a much higher chance of success compared to "hoping" a new process can be used to turn an uneconomic deposit economic which is exactly what OD6 is doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.482M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $720 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28571 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 19530 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.