ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ha. Thanks @ Welsho54 Yes, You got me there. I'm surprised no...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Ha. Thanks @ Welsho54

Yes, You got me there. I'm surprised no one else picked it up. The word toxic was a typo in haste and consider the word withdrawn. There had to be a subliminal message in the back of my mind about hexafluorosilicic acid which is highly toxic and since looking back now realise now it was to do with Lithium Australia scrip takeover offer which did not succeed and that acid was to do with their SileachTM process I believe and as the takeover did not proceed so on that basis it is not relevant to the LPD L-Max concept.

Of course the temporary pullback is IMO due to many issues, the acquisition process of Desert Lion and the entitlement offer to raise A$10.9m on a 1-9 offer featuring mainly at the moment and is normal SH behaviour at the moment over a settling period for buying opportunities for some perhaps.

Anyway I can't help but notice a large inverse Head and Shoulder pattern starting to make formation and will be watched carefully by a few for a possible rebound .

Anyway, good luck to all and I am happy to have had another look at this one. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.