CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    MM is finally dumping!
    Hopefully his views on TZ won't turn negative now he's getting out
    Seriously though, I'd expect something of a recovery in the share price after the EOFY. Not that 'something' is really enough when you've dropped this far.
    I'm seriously thinking of trying to lower my average again, as the chances of it seeing 19c in the forseeable future are looking a bit dim at the moment, whereas if I can get my average down to about 15c I might one day be able to exit without a haircut.
    Whilst I can see the unfortunate possibility of further shareholder value erosion, I still can't see TZ going belly up any time soon... with all the business they have now something should happen before that. So probably becoming a reasonable speculative punt now that it's back under 10c.
    I quite like buying stock in the 9s if I think there's value, because there are smaller increments to potentially soften the fall, whilst if it gets back to 10c any upward moves revert to half a cent a pop. I've occasionally seen stocks stuck at 10c with occasional sales going through at 9.9c and occasional sales at 10.5c. That assymetry can sometimes work for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.