NVX 0.00% 65.0¢ novonix limited

There is another important aspect to the so called million mile...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    There is another important aspect to the so called million mile battery.
    The battery achieves this mileage due the increased number of CHARGING CYCLES from around 2k to 5k+
    This opens up the vehicle to being not just a form of transport but as an ENERGY SOURCE.
    Domestic storage batteries like a Tesla Powerwall only contain 13Kwh, a car battery is up to 100Kwh.
    Tesla already has this worked out smile.png and will be soon adding bi-directional charging to allow V2G Vehicle to Grid energy supply from your car's battery.
    This is very important.
    Tesla has a brilliant new software product called AUTOBIDDER, which is being trialled in South Australia.
    It links up all Tesla battery devices (cars and ESS i.e Powerwall) and turns them into a VIRTUAL POWERPLANT.
    Autobidder will turn your Tesla car and/or Powerwall into a mini energy supply, and buy low and sell high into the grid, making you MONEY. $100 per month?
    It is pure genius, but that is Elon Musk!
    It is all dependent on the increased
    cycles brought by the new battery, which is in turn dependent on DPMG and Single Crystal Cathode, which could be dependent on.......
    NOVONIX!
    I am having difficulty sleeping with all this!
    btw I am an Oz abroad in UK, and had no trouble buying shares in NVX, using online broker 'Interactive Investor'.
    Missing Adelaide SA, the land of Wine and Roses.
    VGLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $317.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 66.5¢ 65.0¢ $400.3K 611.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 90419 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 72063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.