SHG 4.76% 11.0¢ singular health group ltd

I'm not sure the market understands the significance of this...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    I'm not sure the market understands the significance of this announcement. Singular are attempting to penetrate the US health and Defence space with their software and have made the smart move of appointing a distributor rather than try to ramp up a sales team. The distributor (CG1) will make money when they can get contracts signed using their contacts and network however CG1 have chosen to got the extra step and invest directly into SHG via a placement at 5.5c. The reason I believe this is significant is that in my view I do not believe the CG1 would invest in SHG if they did not believe that they were extremely confident in securing contracts in the US, they had the option to either invest $500k or up to $850k which they have chosen the maximum

Working on the assumption that CG1 is confident, if SHG can land a contract in the US healthcare setting via the CG1 contacts or via the Marin and Sons who are also well connected I wonder what the market will value SHG at? Based on other ASX listed companies who have managed to penetrate the lucrative healthcare space in the US I think that they will be significantly more than their current $6m mcap.

This $850k with the R&D rebate provides good cash flow to lead into hopefully revenue generating contracts.

Management put wages on hold until they were able to obtain solid revenue, most other companies would just go out and raise but they have chosen not to so I hope that those revenue generating contracts are close.

For long term holders I acknowledge the current share price must be hard but for new comers like myself I see this as a great opportunity.

With such low shares on issue of 140m (which will go up with the issue of CG1 shares) but still if they can get some solid revenue it then they should get valued differently. 4DX has had some recent great news but their initial contract into the US was only small and they run to a $300m mcap, can SHG do the same well I'd certainly like that but time will tell. Even if they could achieve a $50m mcap they will be close x10 from current levels.

4.2 and a $6m mcap seems like great value to me but others need to decide for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $2.2K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100506 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 394121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.